Monday, December 04, 2006



Happy sigh. The Green Marble series has found a home. Sam and Rachel Moore will debut in the founding book of the series with Twilight Times Books under the Paladin Timeless Imprint. Ebook to be released October, 2007; Print version to follow. We may end up changing the title, so for those who have read it, start submitting names!

That's the best news I've had in a while. And for those of you who are still waiting for the next LeGarde Mystery, Mazurka - there is yet hope! Twilight Times Books as asked to take a look at it. ;o)

My agent, Joan West, will begin pitching Firesong: an unholy grave. This is the fourth book in the LeGarde series, although it may end up coming out as the "first" with a new publisher. Heard of prequels? That might work! LOL.




I also had a splendid evening at the Dansville Library last Saturday afternoon for their Winter in the Village Festival. Read to folks from Tremolo: cry of the loon and had wonderful discussions. Thanks to all who attended and a special thanks to Terry Dearing, librarian.



- Aaron

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Aaron! I couldn't be happier for you! By the way, you're looking good. Someone's been working out.

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

LOL! Must be the black clothing, Val! I've been walking every day, but have a LONG way to go.

Thank you so much for your support. You have been tremendous, and remember - you were instrumental in making the Marble what it is today. You helped me immensely - stopped that head hopping that happened occasionally, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

LZ Blogger said...

Sounds like a FUN TIME!!! ~ jb///

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Thanks, LZ! Checked out your blog - gorgeous photos. You do get around! ;o)

Anonymous said...

You're welcome from the bottom of mine.

Anonymous said...

Aaron, I love the picture of you and the other folks. Cosy and relaxed. Thought I better visit before I move the computer.

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Thanks, Steve! Yeah, it was a beautiful Victorian room in the library that's housed in an antique home. I felt pretty pampered there! It was nice and informal, the way I like it. ;o)